More than ever before, music and the arts needs support and that support can only come from individuals like us who wish to see live performance survive and prosper.
Friends of Music in Mayfield is funded entirely by subscription, so please become a friend to help us to continue to support good causes.
Since our foundation in 1986 we have given financial support to:
- The Council for Music in Hospitals
- Educational workshops for children in local schools
- Mayfield Festival of Music and the Arts
- Music festivals in East Sussex
- St. Dunstan’s Parish Church Organ Appeal
- Provision of musical instruments at local schools
- Mayfield Parish Church Tower and Bells Appeal
- Provision of bursaries for instrumental tuition at local schools
- Jessie’s Fund dedicated to helping, through music, children who have special needs as a result of illness or disability
- Composition and world premiere of Francis Grier’s Mass in Time of Persecution
- Provision of lighting for use by local music and arts bodies
- The concert series in celebration of the new pipe organ at St. Dunstan’s Parish Church
- Composition and world premiere of Nicholas O’Neill’s Cantata of St Dunstan composed to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Mayfield Festival